Entuple brings to you the best of engineering tools and technologies to assist you in curriculum teaching and on-campus research.
- SINCAL offers a comprehensive, high-end analysis software solution for a full unbalanced power system model for high, medium, and low-voltage grids.
- It can support you in the design, modeling and analysis of electrical power systems as well as pipe networks, such as water, gas, and district heating/cooling systems.
- SINCAL enables a high level of customization in the areas of generation, transmission, distribution and industrial grids.
- User-defined applications can easily be developed with its object-oriented data model.
- PSS ®SINCAL can be easily integrated into systems such as Geographical Information Systems (GIS), SCADA and Meter Data Management Systems (MDMS).
PSS®E (Power Transmission System Planning):
- This high-performance transmission planning software is known for its meticulous and comprehensive modeling capabilities
- PSS ®E base power flow package can be enhanced to include one or all of the following modules:
- Dynamic Simulation
- Geomagnetic Induced Currents (GIC)
- Graphical Model Builder (GMB)
- Eigenvalue and Modal Analysis (NEVA)
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF)
- Short Circuit Calculations
The tool offers:
- Fast powerful, and real-world tested system models up to 150,000 buses
- Modern graphical user interface (GUI)
- Balanced and unbalanced fault analysis, contingency analysis (deterministic and probabilistic)
- Extensive automation and customization capability — BAT commands, Python, PSAS
- User-defined subsystems — subsystems based on areas, owners, zones, bus kV or combinations
- Comprehensive model library including emerging technologies such as advanced FACTS devices and wind turbines
- Code-based, user-written model building
- Powerful, easy-to-use integrated plot facility
- Graphical construction of user-defined controller models
- Small signal and Eigenvalue analysis
Write to us to know more about the various products and their prices.