Entuple brings to you the best of engineering tools, circuit simulation software and technologies to assist you in curriculum teaching and on-campus research. OrCAD® PSpice® and Advanced Analysis technology to combine industry-leading, native analog, mixed-signal, and analysis engines to deliver a complete circuit simulation and verification solution.
Whether you’re prototyping simple circuits, designing complex systems, or validating component yield and reliability, OrCAD PSpice technology provides the best, high-performance circuit simulation to analyze and refine your circuits, components, and parameters before committing to layout and fabrication.
- Analyze, and optimize critical circuits and components using powerful OrCAD PSpice technologies with native analog, mixed-signal, and analysis engines
- Maximize circuit performance, yield, and reliability with temperature and stress analysis, worst-case analysis, Monte Carlo analysis, and performance optimization analysis
Unparalleled waveform viewing and analysis
- Dive deep into simulation results with powerful waveform viewing, analysis, and post-processing expression support without having to rerun simulations
- Go beyond general circuit simulation with event-driven simulation, checkpoint restart, advanced-convergence, and curve fitting capabilities
Extensive model support
- Get to simulation faster with more than 33,000 simulation-ready analog and mixed-signal devices, mathematical functions, and behavioral modeling
Open architecture platform
- Custom tailor your PSpice environment to enhance and extend it with the ability to create custom features, solutions, and flows